A St Luke’s Tribute Fund is a site set up in memory of a loved one who has died. The fund acts as a lasting tribute to their life and enables family and friends to share special memories, support each other in their bereavement and also to raise money in their loved one’s name to support the work of St Luke’s.
All the money raised through your Tribute Fund goes to supporting the work of St Luke’s Hospice.
Once a Tribute Fund is set up you can:
- Develop and keep a beautiful lasting record and legacy for your family and future generations.
- Use your Tribute Fund page to pass on information about the death, the funeral, anniversaries or other important occasions to your family and friends.
- Share your feelings and memories about your loved one using words, photos, and videos.
- See all donations made in your loved one’s memory in one place, any money raised can be shown on the site.
- Keep your Tribute Fund access totally private to just you and selected family and friends, or choose to allow public access. The privacy of your site is completely up to you.