The term ‘St Luke’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Little Common Lane, Sheffield, S11 9NE. Our Registered Charity Number is 254402, and our Company Registration Number is 922448. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Before setting up the tribute fund page you must make sure that you have the permission of the next of kin.
- You must be over the age of 18, or if under, have the permission of your parent or guardian.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the tribute fund page does not include images or language that may be offensive to others.
- The tribute site is intended for personal use only to enable individuals to create loving and appropriate tributes for loved ones who have died. The service must not be used for commercial purposes in any way.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Registering with the website includes choosing a personal password to protect your secure account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password.